Monday, April 29, 2013

They have made their way.....:)

You can now find 5 Dream Pop Pre-cut Layout kits in my Ebay Shop!

But why a Pre-cut kit? OF COURSE you will want the entire Dream Pop Paper kit to design your own projects but don't discount the ease and speed of a pre-cut kit! 

Many of my ladies especially love to tote my kits to crops and other events due to the little need for additional supplies.  I have done all of the hard work for you! I've designed (many times with help from other talented ladies), trimmed, cut from the cricut, measured, and even most times I've gone so far as to tie your bows ALL for you! Truly I've done the hard part! :)


Most kits do not require any additional tools other than various adhesives and scissors.  Plus, how great is it to entirely use up a purchase?! No odds and ends laying around to keep track of or left overs to store in your craft space! Just a Photo-ready Layout done in NO TIME! :)  

 I must admit, I do love sitting down and just relaxing in my "paper zone"...no thinking necessary! 

All of my kits come packaged in Close to My Heart's (reusable) Clear Zip Top bags and come with a color photo of the finished layout.  Occasionally I will include tricks, tips, or additional notes to help making assembly easier as well.  We live in a Pet free and Smoke free home so if you have allergies (like me) rest assured that will never be a factor. 

My inventory fluctuates as some kits aren't big sellers and some are wildly popular and I have trouble keeping them replenished. The most current inventories of  my kits can be found in my Ebay shop.  Not a fan of Ebay? No problem! Just Email me directly and we can get your order arranged!   

Here are 5 of my newest kits, all including the Dream Pop Paper :)









To make a purchase of these or any of the other Pre-cut kits you will find stocked in my Ebay Shop please just just holler at me, I'll be most happy to assist you and get your purchase on it's way to your craft space! :)

Blessings Friends, Sus

No comments:

Post a Comment