Thursday, May 9, 2013

AAAAAND Another Kit!

I am so excited to be sharing my Newest Dream Pop Kits with you! They've been flying out my craft room door as fast as I can make them! Many LATE (really late) nights and Early mornings lately but it is MUSIC to my ears to hear someone tell me how much they enjoy my kits! :) 

Here is another one I've put together....


This picture just does not do it justice! Like all the Dream pop, this page is just PLAIN SHINY! And how about that Cute little journaling square!? It was cut with the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Collection......(My favorite of all time!)


The Black Glitter Buttons and Black Shimmer Trim looks so great with the Whisper Base pages and Grey & Mint Pop colors from the Dream Pop Paper Pack! :)


I Love the Medallions! The Close to My Heart Artiste Cricut Collection has a number of different Medallions!



If you'd like to purchase this, or any of the other kits in my inventory please don't hesitate to Email Me or purchase from my Ebay Shop!

That's all for today! :)
Blessings, Sus

No comments:

Post a Comment