Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy Dream Pop!

We made it!....to May 1st that is! :)  

I know you all can't wait to get your hands on the Fantastic Dream Pop! One of the perks of being a Close to My Heart consultant is early access to most of our campaigns.  I've been playing with this paper for almost a month now and thought I'd be tired of it long ago but alas the projects just keep appearing.  My craft studio is so bright and cheerful right now with the cards and layouts spread around.  (It's truly my HAPPY PLACE!) 

 Yes, truthfully they are sitting IN FRONT of my TV!  You should see my desks - they are a sight!

Remember, you can get Dream Pop into your hands by placing an order of $35 (while supplies last - clearance items do not count toward the Dream Pop Promotion) then this Fabulous kit is yours for only $10! You can purchase as many $35/$10 orders as you wish! 

Close to my Heart is also allowing a little "Double Dipping" with this promotion! You potentially can receive $77.90 worth of merchandise for only $55! And oh my Goodness...Have you SEEN the May Stamp of the Month!? So cute! And what's not to love about getting it for only $5!? 


Sound too good to be true? Not a chance! Let's get those orders coming in! Later in the month I'm planning some giveaways for those ordering the Dream Pop during May! Stay Tuned! :)

Not only am I celebrating National Scrapbooking Month this month but it's also MY Birthday month! I have some exciting things planned for that as well! It's so much Fun to BLESS OTHERS! :) Some of my followers will have the chance to receive some of my "Random Acts of Kindness" in celebration of my Birthday so I encourage you to share my blog with your friends, so they too can have the opportunity to be a part of the fun! :)  More of this coming soon! :)

Blessings, Friends! 
Til tomorrrow, Sus

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Casandra! There will be much better photos coming throughout the month. This was just a quick snap shot to show how they are strung everywhere. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete