Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Just another Kit.....


Happy Wednesday! 

I just wanted to share with you - yet again - another Dream Pop Pre-cut Layout kit that you can find available for purchase in my Ebay Shop or just by Emailing me!


I LOVE this kit! It's Crazy Bright! The Glitter paper really sets it off! :) I love all elements about it and they are all included in your kit! All papers are cut right to size! (I've done all the hard work for you) You will receive Journaling strips (that you can trim to your desired length, Washi tape, Sparkles, Glitter button, a Pre-cut, Pre-scored Medallion, My Creations small paper pouch, various Cricut-cut Images, base pages, and White Daisy Photo mats, all sealed in one of Close to My Heart's New, reusable Zip Top Bags with a color photograph of the completed layout for reference. They can be assembled in NO TIME FLAT! :) 


My favorite part of the page is the Pull-out Journaling tag, hidden inside the paper pouch :)



I think the Optional Journaling strips give it just the "right touch" :)



 If you'd like to purchase this, or any other Pre-cut Kits in my inventory please contact me and I will be happy to arrange a transaction for you! :)

Blessings Friends! Sus





No comments:

Post a Comment