Monday, June 3, 2013

Make it a BANNER Day....er....Month!

Of course with my being a Consultant with Close to My Heart I think they are just TOP NOTCH but each month they continue to surprise me! 

Like most Direct Sales companies they offer limited time specials for their customers but MY WORD...CTMH just keeps shipping out the freebies! 

Throughout the entire month of June Close to my Heart will include one of our My Creations® Mini Banners (Z1736) with every $25 order that includes any A-D sized Stamp set! 


Do you want to know the BEST thing about this cute little Chipboard banner? It comes with (10) 3" X 4" Pennants in 4 different shapes...and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them has a coordinating Cut on the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge! The days of tracing and trimming are a thing of the past! Whoot! 

I want to share with you one of the Mini Banners I created last year for my Sister's baby shower! My nephew Jay (James Allen) has it hanging in his nursery at this very moment. :) 


His Nursery is all about the Outdoors and has a "Camo" theme so I strayed from my Beloved Close to my Heart paper for this project! 





I used the Art Philosophy for both the top and bottom layers of the banner pennants as well as the scalloped circle and font.  The cartridge also has multiple medallion cuts as well!

I actually created an entire baby shower using this camo paper and my art philosophy cartridge along with a few other beloved CTMH products! It was a huge hit and I think my sister loved it! 

I would love to show you some more of the projects I created for the baby shower, please join me tomorrow to have a look.   

In addition to the FREE BANNER with $25 orders I'm sweetening the deal! Bump your order up to $50 and include (2) A-D sized stamp sets and Close to my Heart will send you 2 of the My Creations Mini Banners AND I will send you one of my Pre-cut Layout Kits FREE! I'll even ship it right to your door! 


Annnnnnd, don't forget....all $50 orders will also qualify you for the June Stamp of the Month for only $5! 


Do you realize that your purchase of $50 will qualify you to receive free product in the amount of $38.85!? WHOOT! 

All you must do is Join the "Banner June" Gathering on my website and place your order of $50! I'll do the rest! 

Please, ALWAYS, feel free to email me with any questions you might have! It will be my pleasure to assist you! If you enjoy Facebook I'd like to invite you to "Like" my Close to My Heart Business page! I post lots of CTMH information, Kit specials, artwork, etc. on there as well. :) 

Thank you for joining me, I'll see you back here tomorrow with more Artwork to share! :) 
Blessings, Sus


No comments:

Post a Comment