Thursday, August 15, 2013

Death by Chocolate!


I'm a little late to the party (happens VERY Often!) as am JUST now getting a chance to play with the Adorable August Stamp of the Month! 



Last night I spent some time in my studio and this is what I came up with! Mind you...you'll have to enjoy some twisted humor to appreciate it! :)


I think it turned out SUPER CUTE! How Fun would these be to give your Girlfriends? Or to give out During the Halloween Season?! They came together SO QUICK and Easily that I decided to create a few kits! 


Since This Month you can get your Hands on the August Stamp of the Month for FREE with a $50 order I'm sweetening the Deal! Anyone placing an order of $50 or more on my Website throughout the Month of August will receive a couple of these kits - shipped right to your door - as my THANK YOU for your order! 

To be fair...because I'm a fair kind of girl, All of my Fabulous Ladies who have ALREADY placed qualifying orders on my Website this month will ALSO receive one as well! So, you wonderful girls know who you are....be on the lookout in your mailbox next week! :) 

You still have plenty of time get your hands on your very own set! 


Thank you Lovelies for joining me again today! 
Blessings, Sus 



7 comments:

  1. What CUTE! idea! and just perfect for that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY love this, Susan!!! Oh, my gosh it is fantastic. Lola for Halloween! Super-cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, so cute.... I need 3... hehe...
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much everyone! It just Blesses my DAY!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this - my girlfriends are coming for craft day next week - and I'm going to have to replicate this.
    I popped over here to see if you had posted your Frosted cupcake card that we discussed on the CTMH BB - I'll keep checking until I see it!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you buy the hat pins used in the bow for the coffin? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete