Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Just A Little Love & Hugs

Just a Little Love & Hugs with my BFF at the moment, Sarita!


I just LOVE how this card turned out....It's so eclectic Looking...a little bit of this, little bit of that! :)


I used the Card Pattern #20 from the Make it From Your Heart 'How-to' Book....Easy as can be! No wasted paper whatsoever! Whoot! 

And of course, gotta have a little 'somethin' somethin'' on the inside to match! :) 


I used some of my Favorite Embellishments for this card!! Teal Base & Bling Assortment, Sartia Embellishment Assortment, and the Base & Bling Metal Flowers! (Especially love these)


See, a little bit of this and a little bit of that add up to make a powerful punch to your paper crafting! :)

Thank you for joining me again today...short and sweet, just the way we like it! :) 
Blessings, Sus

No comments:

Post a Comment