Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Artbooking Magic with Pro Player!

I realized that this cute little mini Album never made it to my blog! So I wanted to share it today while giving my Workshop Posts a 'day off'! :) 





















I created it using the Pre-Designed Travel Album keys on the CTMH Exclusive Artbooking Cricut Cartridge! (Be still my Heart!) 



It Just does all that 'Hard Work' for us! Everything is pre-proportioned for us, all of the elements cut to fit perfectly for the dial size you select! :)



























































I know you've heard me pluggin' away at it for the past week but I'll say it again.....Join my JUST CRAZY BLESSED CTMH Team in April and YOU can get the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge Bundle For FREE with your kit! 

With over $300 in products already in the New CTMH Consusltant kit it's already a great deal at only $99! BUT, throwing in a free Cricut Bundle for $99?! Unbelievable! 











It's NOT 'too good to be true'! Ask me how today! 

Blessings! Sus 

No comments:

Post a Comment