Sunday, November 2, 2014

CLEARANCE and FREE GOODIES!

Clearance AND Free Goodies...what's not to love about that?! 

Close to My Heart has updated their 'While supplies Last' Clearance section on our websites!  TONS of Great Items at a Discount! 

But that's not all! During the Month of November, when you place an order on my Website you will receive (2) gifts from me! 

The first Gift is SO EXCITING! It's a copy of the Brand New Seasonal Expressions #1 Idea Book! Oh My word.....LOVE! 


















And the 2nd gift is a Surprise Embellishment! Both the Embellishment and the book will ship directly from me (so don't look for them in your order box).


























All orders of $25 or more will still qualify you to receive the Workshop Files as well! 

But if The clearance items are what you are 'hungry' for, DON'T WAIT! They sell very fast - some items disappeared as I was placing them in my cart! HURRY! 

Blessings for a Joyous Sunday Everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment