Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Get your 'Confetti Wishes' Kit HERE!

Over the past few months I've been creating a Kit full of a variety of projects - Layouts, cards, Cricut gift items, etc. using our exclusive paper collections! I've completed 'Chalk it up' and 'Confetti Wishes' and have now moved onto 'Pathfinding'. (check back soon for a blog post for the Pathfinding Kits!)  

I've created (and sold) 60 of these Confetti Wishes Display Board kits and have been asked repeatedly to offer them for sale again.  






So....you've been heard! :) I've restocked and they are ready to ship!

Each Kit is completely Pre-cut and Pre-Stamped.  All you need is adhesive to assemble each project! I also (heavily) used our Fabulous Journaling Pen....Holy Smokes, I am IN LOVE with this thing! You can order it right from my website for only $3.25! (score!) 




You will receive all of the pre-cut pieces for each project with each of the small pieces neatly bagged to prevent confusion.  

You will receive The Confetti Wishes Complements Stickease, a sufficient portion of Gold Adhesive backed shimmer trim, Thistle ribbon, clear and bitty sparkles, as well as a Half package of the Gold Bling Gems.  

Your kit will come sealed in a New, reusable, clear zip top bag with color photos of the completed projects (for assembly assistance) as well as step by step directions and measurements (including cricut sizes) so you can easily duplicate these projects time and time again! 

The price for the entire kit is Lowered to $23 plus shipping....to reserve your kit please email me HERE or Send me a Facebook Message HERE so I can reserve one for you OR you can order RIGHT HERE on my blog and I will receive notification as soon as you submit your payment! Just look for the payment option at the very bottom of this blog post! :) 

Now....here is your 'Photo Overload!' :) 

Here's a closer look at the layout (which I LOOOOVE!) 






Here's a look at the the Cards! 

I  Love our little My Creations Paper Bags! They work PERFECTLY as envelopes for standard A2 sized greeting cards! They can even be mailed! 

You will receive a standard envelope for this card as well as a Paper Bag so you can decide how you choose to send it! :)  























Here's a cute little Birthday card cut with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge! 




Here's another of the Standard type cards....I Love this one so much! Perfect for many occasions! 























And lastly, the sweet little gift baggie! I thinks it's adorable! Wouldn't it be fun to include some candies for a friend to brighten her day on her Birthday! :) 



These  kits were a Blast to create...but they took forever to cut! I hope you LOVE them! 

Blessings, Sus :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment