Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pre-Cut/Pre-Stamped Pathfinding Display Board Kit!

I have a few of these kits left! 

Each kit is Pre-Cut and Pre-Stamped...ready for assembly! 

Each Kit is only $25 plus shipping! EMAIL ME or MESSAGE ME over at my Business Facebook Page to request an invoice for purchase! 






























Here are a few detailed photos of each project :) 

The Layout...




Card #1...























Card #2...























The 'Celebrate' Artfully Sent Card...





















The Pie Gift Box...


















Each Kit includes the embellishments used in each project as well as a full package of the Pathfinding Chipboard Complements! 


























The Kits come in New - reusable zip top bags ready for you to dig into! You will also find color photos of each project to assist with assembly. Each project also has it's own 'recipe' with cutting sizes as well as cricut measurements so you can easily duplicate the projects! 



I also have a Display Board kit using Close to My Heart's 'Confetti Wishes' Collection....see my original blog post HERE! 





















Thanks for joining me today! I have several different pre-cut/pre-stamped kits for sale right now...check my Business Facebook page to find what's available. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment