Tuesday, December 9, 2014

UNLIMITED $10 Stamp Sets!!

Yes...it's True! Just Crazy but TRUE! When you make any Purchase of $50 (Excluding Studio J and While Supplies Last) NOT ONLY can you purchase the December Stamp of the Month (below) for only $5 ($12.95 savings)....






































You can purchase UNLIMITED "C" and "D" Stamp sets from the Annual Inspirations Idea Book for only $10! UNLIMITED! (Savings up to $7.95 PER STAMP SET) 

While this promotion runs concurrent with the Stamp of the Month (Love Double Dipping!) it is offered a bit differently in the manner that once you hit the initial $50 bracket the $10 Stamps are Unlimited! 

You can buy 2 for $20, 3 for $30, etc.! It truly is UNLIMITED! CRAZY! I don't recall Close to My Heart ever running a special quite as generous as this! 

I'm adding photos of the stamps available for only $10! 









Additionally Throughout December Close to My Heart is giving away The Annual Inspirations Idea Book (Aug 2014 - July 2015) as well as the Seasonal Expressions Idea Booklet (Dec 2014 - Mar 2015) with Each and Every order! Any Sized! 


I'm tellin' ya, It's CRAZY 'round here! 

Don't forget to check out all of my available workshop packages over on the right sidebar of my blog! What a perfect Christmas Gift they would be! Only the Simplest of supplies are needed to complete each of them (Paper Trimmer & Adhesive!) 

And Ohhhh My Goodness! Look what JUST came in?! 




Shop www.susanwilliams.ctmh.com to get ahold of any or all of these Fabulous Products and Promotions! :) 

Blessings, Sus 

2 comments: