Monday, April 27, 2015

Paper Fundamentals Pre-Cut (10) Card Kit!

I had some time this weekend to replenish a few of my Pre-Cut Card kits! 

I Love this little Kit created using one of our Paper Fundamentals 'Adventure' Assortment Collections! 


























This Pre-Cut Kit creates (10) Greeting Cards! The Kit is UN-Stamped so just grab your sentiment stamp of choice and customize them for your needed occasion! 


Each kit comes packed in a sturdy clear container (as shown) with a color photograph for assembly assistance! 

These kits contain 100% Close to My Heart Products! You will receive (10) White Daisy Card Bases & Envelopes, Pre-cut Patterned Paper and Cardstocks for each card, Black Bakers Twine and Black Shimmer Trim. 

Each Kit is $15 + $3.50 US First Class Shipping! 
You are welcome to purchase right here on my blog via paypal, just follow the link below! :) 

2 comments: