Tuesday, June 6, 2017

FREE Card Kits in June!

It's no secret that I LOVE creating Kits! So I thought it would be fun to create one using our June Stamp of the Month! I used to do these 'SOTM' kits back in 2013 and they were a big hit! 


During June 2017 when you order the Stamp of the Month (Hello Foxy #S1706) for only $5 (you can purchase the limited edition stamp set at a $12.95 savings when you place any order of $50 or more!) you will receive this pre-cut (3) card kit from me FREE!


The kit will include all of the pre-cut pieces, sparkles, as well as card bases and envelopes! I will also email you the recipe guide containing photos of the completed projects (for assembly assistance) as well as paper piece measurements so you can re-create even more cards on your own! Just use your own stamp set to complete the kit! I've done the hard part for you and you can simply enjoy creating! 


































If you'd like to create even more of these cards using your own June Stamp of the month I'm providing the complete supply listing below for you. 

June Stamp of the Month Card  Kit Supply Listing
Consumable Supplies (these are pre-cut and included in the kit you will receive from me)

- Rustic Fundamentals Paper Pack  #Z3262  $13.95 (1 pack is enough to create 12 cards as shown)
- Basics Cardstock Combo Pack  #X5933  $14.50 (you will have lots of left overs)
- White Daisy Cardstock Pack #1385  $9.50 (you will have lots of left overs) 
- White Card Bases & Envelopes (50 count bulk pack) #X254  $14.95
- Clear Sparkles (100 pcs.)  #Z3274  $2.95 (each 3-card kit requires a total of 15 sparkles) 

Non-Consumable Supplies (these are not included in the kit you will receive from me)

- June Stamp of the Month #S1706  $5.00
- Appropriate Sized Blocks 
- Stazon Brown Ink Pad  #Z1142  $9.95
- Foam Tape and adhesive of choice
- Shinhan Touch Twin Markers $5.95
     BR116 Clay  #Z2451
     BR96 Mahogany  #Z2456
     YR26 Pastel Peach  #Z2460
     R140 Light Orange  #Z2455
     GY234 Leaf Green  #Z2454
- Cricut or Die to create a 3" Circle, 3.5" Scallop Circle, and 1.5" Scallop Circle (I used the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge) Images similar to these can be found free in Cricut Design Space. 

While you're shopping be sure to check out the supply listings for my Studio Sus Workshops available right now! I will send you a set of Workshop Cutting files for every $25 you spend!



For additional project photos, supply listing, and files purchasing information for my 'No Worries' Cardmaking Workshop click HERE!



For additional project photos, supply listing, and files purchasing information for my 'No Worries' Scrapbooking Workshop click HERE! 























For additional project photos, supply listing, and files purchasing information for my 'Little Dreamer' Cardmaking Workshop click HERE! 
























For additional project photos, supply listing, and files purchasing information for my 'Little Dreamer' Scrapbooking Workshop click HERE! 


























For additional project photos, supply listing, and files purchasing information for my 'Adventure Fundamentals' Scrapbooking Workshop click HERE!



I'm SOOOO Happy you joined me today, please feel welcome to shout at me with any questions that you might have, I am always happy to visit! 

1 comment: