Saturday, July 8, 2017

'No Worries' Workshop Cutting Guides Discounted!

For a Few days you can grab both of my 'No Worries' Workshop Cutting Files at a Discount! 



Just for a few days you can get both the Studio Sus 'No Worries' Cardmaking Workshop Files AND the Scrapbooking Workshop Files at a great discount! Only $20 for the pair! (paypal purchase link below)


If you'd like to see the original 'No Worries' Cardmaking blog post click HERE to see the supply listing (all products are STILL available to order from my shopping website), detailed photos and MORE! 



If you'd like to see the original 'No Worries' Scrapbooking blog post click HERE to see the supply listing (all products are STILL available to order from my shopping website), detailed photos and MORE! 


Workshop files are sent immediately upon payment notificaiton if I am in my office - if you have purchased during my non-working hours I will email them upon my return (most times it's just a few hour delay). 

You can grab both of these cutting guides below and if you'd like to see my other workshops available you can click HERE! 



*This discounted bundle is not eligible for the 'Buy 4 get 1 free' special *

No comments:

Post a Comment