Thursday, September 7, 2017

September-Exclusive 'From The Heart' Card Kit!

Hi Peeps! It's September! In 'Close to My Heart World' that means it's National Stamping Month and Wowza! do we have a special for YOU! 

Feast your eyes upon our Exclusive 'From the Heart' campaign! 


The exclusive From the Heart card kit gives you all the materials you need for creating (12) interactive cards, including an E-size stamp set with heartfelt sentiments and stamps you can layer together for exquisitely artistic cards. 

Available only during September, this card kit is a must have that will help you create elevated artwork from the heart.






Of course I had to create my cards just a bit differently than the display artwork so here are some upclose photos of my cards! 

These cards are interactive - aren't they adorable?!


The 'Pull Tab' will 'open' the card (you can write your message inside).


And guess what?! They FOLD FLAT for mailing!! Yes! These cards fit perfectly into a standard sized envelope! :)






I used the following additional products with the kit-supplied card bases and stamp set;

* Whimsy Fundamentals Paper Packet #Z3350 $19.95

* Black Cardstock #1386 $14.50

* Gold Shimmer Trim #Z1985 $4.95

* White and Gold Twine #Z4014 $2.95

* Gold Glitter Gems #Z3312 $4.95

* Archival Black Ink Pad #Z3271 $8.95

* YR24 Marigold Touch Twin Marker #Z2457 $5.95

* Y222 Golden Yellow Touch Twin Marker #Z2452 $5.95

*GY234 Leaf Green Touch Twin Marker #Z2454 $5.95

* G46 Vivid Green Touch Twin Marker #Z2466 $5.95

* RP198 Tender Pink Touch Twin Marker #Z2464 $5.95

* R5 Cherry Pink Touch Twin Marker #Z2450 $5.95


                                 



I wanted to share the measurements of the patterned paper and the cardstock with you...

The front/top of the card - Black cardstock 4 7/8" X 3.25"
                                                 Patterned paper 3 5/8" X 3"


The inside of the card - Black cardstock 3 3/8" X 3.25"
                                           Patterned paper 3 1/8" X 3"



















My favorite part about this campaign is - THERE ARE NO ORDERING LIMITS! That's right, you can order as many kits as you'd like! I especially love that we can order additional card bases and envelopes without having to buy additional stamp sets! (I think I'm going to make some snazzy Christmas cards with these bases!) 

If you are interested in getting this kit into your hands don't delay! This is a September Exclusive promotion AND it's only available while supplies last! So don't wait! You can shop at this link HERE!

While you're shopping be sure to check out the supply listings for my Studio Sus Workshops available right now! I will send you a set of Workshop Cutting files for every $25 you spend!

My 'Cats and Bats' Scrapbooking workshop can be found HERE!


My 'Whimsy Fundamentals' Scrapbooking Workshop Can be found HERE!


And don't forget about the FREE September Stamp of the Month Pre-Cut card kits I'm offering! Check out the original post HERE to find out how to get yours! 

September is filled with fun promotions, I can't wait for you to get them into your hands! 

Thanks for joining me today friends, I am so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment